THE E.J. WHITTEN FOUNDATION PROUDLY SUPPORTS “THE DAD CONFERENCE”.
WHAT’S THE DAD CONFERENCE ALL ABOUT
Dads are awesome. They have the power to dramatically influence those closest to them. Whether it’s their wife or partner, children, other family members or even work colleagues, dads have a way about them that can inspire and motivate people to move and grow.
At ‘The Dad Conference’ we believe that when you mix a room full of dads with highly qualified experts who are willing to share their knowledge in a supportive and open environment, dads and their loved ones can experience incredible and positive change in their lives.
HOW WILL THIS HAPPEN?
On February 25, ‘The Dad Conference’ will be held at Deakin University in Burwood. Six amazing speakers will share their knowledge and understanding of topics that directly affect dads on a daily basis. The dads in the room will be encouraged to take notes, and identify strategies and tips they can plug into their own lives to make positive change a reality for themselves and their loved ones.
Plus, 10% of all profits will be donated to the E.J Whitten Foundation to help with prostate cancer research and awareness, and other men’s health initiatives. Not only will the dads who attend get so much out of the event personally, but they will be actively supporting a charity relative to them.
WHAT DOES ‘THE DAD CONFERENCE’ LOOK LIKE?
The day will kick-off at 10am, and the following six speakers will give 45-minute talks about their topic of expertise:
- Dr Michael Carr-Gregg is the founder of CanTeen, and one of Australia’s most respected psychologists, specialising in parenting, children and adolescents. He will talk about parenting teenage boys in his presentation called ‘The Prince Boofhead Syndrome’.
- Craig Harper is one of Australia’s leading presenters in the areas of health, high-performance and personal transformation. He will share his thoughts on how to create a high-performing life.
- Chris Helder shares his thoughts on belief systems and how they can help you achieve your goals. Chris believes that ‘positive thinking’ is a waste of time, and ‘useful thinking’ is a much better way achieve your goals.
- Danny ‘Spud’ Frawley, former star St Kilda fullback and Richmond Head Coach, shares his intimate story about battling depression, anxiety and overcoming a nervous breakdown.
- Jason Cunningham is a business growth and personal finance expert and speaker, and the resident financial guru on Channel Seven’s ‘Living Room’ program. He will show you ‘how to get financially fit.’
- Mark Bunn, former Hawthorn footballer, is one of Australasia’s leading experts on health and personal performance. He’ll share with you the daily habits of healthy high-achieving people.
The knowledge and information dads will take away from these speakers at this event will have an amazing impact on their lives.
WHERE CAN YOU GET TICKETS?
If you want to find out a little more information before buying tickets, head to www.dadconference.com. When you’re ready, hit one of the big orange BUY TICKETS buttons on the website to get your tickets.
If you’re ready to buy now, head to https://www.trybooking.com/book/sessions?eid=335463&embed=true. You can buy single tickets, doubles for you and a friend, or bundles of 10 tickets if you want to get a group together.
And as our special offer to you, at checkout use the code EJWF2018 and you’ll receive a 20% discount on all ticket prices.
If you have any questions that aren’t answered on the website, don’t hesitate to contact Chris at email@example.com.
We hope to see you there at ‘The Dad Conference’ on February 25!
WHERE: Deakin University, Burwood
WHEN: February 25, 2018
TIME: 10am – 4pm
SPEAKERS: Craig Harper, Mark Bunn, Chris Helder, Dr Michael Carr-Gregg, Jason Cunningham and Danny ‘Spud’ Frawley.